Gourmet Settings Treble Clef 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4

Gourmet Settings Treble Clef 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4I've had this flatware for several years now. The quality is lovely. Heavy weight pieces yet comfortable to use. I love the pattern; it is unique and works well casually or formally. After years of running through the dishwasher it still looks great.

I saw similar flatware in Italy, and when I returned home I just had to find this beautiful pattern! I was pleasantly surprised at how affordable it is. It has held up well to daily use and the dishwasher for over a year now. The weight is substantial (can't stand lightweight eating utensils!), and I always get compliments on it. Truly unique!

Recently I picked up the serving set, and don't miss the cocktail forks, spreader knives, and tiny spoons (all which I use for serving) they are a real bargain here at Amazon.

Buy Gourmet Settings Treble Clef 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Now

I fell in love with this set when I saw some of the pieces in a local restaurant. Reasonably affordable, considering what you're getting --a truly unique collection of flatware. It's a rare visitor who doesn't marvel at its sleek design and whimsical touch. Just one word of warning: if you don't have a dishwasher, and you are an "air dryer" like I am, be sure to dry the pieces with the stems in the air. Otherwise, they will start to develop slight rust because water gets trapped in the swirly part (which has a matte, NOT STAINLESS finish!). This is not a complaint, but rather a warning, as the problem is easily avoided by keeping the stem out of standing water.

Read Best Reviews of Gourmet Settings Treble Clef 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Here

This product is a handsome addition to any table setting. The cutlery has a substantial feel in the hand. I am quite glad I purchased the product.

Want Gourmet Settings Treble Clef 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Discount?

My husband and I registered for the Pottery Barn Fiddlehead flatware when we got married 10 years ago. To my horror, a spoon got thrown away at Thanksgiving a few years ago. Pottery Barn stopped making these and they have no way to get replacements, so I assumed I'd never replace the spoon. When I saw these, I figured they were worth a shot, especially at 1/3 of the Pottery Barn price. I am thrilled to report that the two sets of flatware look identical.

These are oversized, as one reviewer noted, which might be a downfall, unless you're trying to match a Pottery Barn set, in which case they are the perfect size. As a bonus, this line also makes a variety of serving pieces (Pottery Barn only had a 2-piece serving set), as well as a line of mini forks, spoons and knives which I bought for appetizers and condiments.

I am completely pleased with this set. It looks much more expensive than it really is, and it matches my current set perfectly. I love the look of these pieces, and I am very glad that I gave them a try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment