Ginkgo Panda-Babies 6-Piece Baby to Child Progress Stainless Steel Flatware Set

Ginkgo Panda-Babies 6-Piece Baby to Child Progress Stainless Steel Flatware SetThis flatware set is shown in a nice display box, but when it came it was just loose inside a cardboard box on some ripped up tissue paper! The pieces have smudges, fingerprints, and scratches all over them. We ordered this for a baby shower gift but there's no way I can give it to someone in this kind of shape. I'm extremely disappointed!

Tossed in a brown box with all the piece lose banging up against each other. As bad as that was I was SHOCKED and angry to read that the peices are actually made in Mexico and not the USA!!!! You have to read the very light stamping on the back of each pieces. I could have bought the same set at Walmart for $5.00terrible quality. Completely disappointing and disgusting that they would sell Mexico junk and try to pass it off as USA made product!

Buy Ginkgo Panda-Babies 6-Piece Baby to Child Progress Stainless Steel Flatware Set Now

Like the previous reviewer, my flatware arrived in a plain, white cardboard box with all pieces in individual plastic sleeves all wrapped in tissue paper.

I ordered this knowing that mine may not arrive in the gift box shown in the product listing so I am OK with this. The flatware is for my kids, not a gift.

The pieces are nice. No scratches on mine and the finish seems good on all pieces. I am adding a photo above so that you can see the sizes of the pieces in relation to common kids flatware.

My daughter had been using the blue Gerber fork shown since about 20 months without any trouble. She is now 3, so I just wanted some 'real' flatware for her since our salad forks are still a bit big. The Ginko Panda child's fork is a bit narrower and the tines are longer than what she is used to.

The baby spoon is a bit smaller than a 'standard' Gerber rubber coated spoon and the toddler spoon is just a tiny bit bigger than it, but they are almost the same. In my opinion, the 'baby and toddler' set Ginkgo Panda-Babies Made in the USA 3-Piece Baby & Toddler Flatware Set is just a baby set and the 'child' set Ginkgo Panda-Babies Made in the USA 3-Piece Child Flatware Set is a toddler set.

If I order more sets (planning to let my daughter test them for awhile first) I will only order the child set of just the larger fork, spoon and knife.

Read Best Reviews of Ginkgo Panda-Babies 6-Piece Baby to Child Progress Stainless Steel Flatware Set Here

Ginkgo Panda-Babies Made in the USA 6-Piece Baby to Child Progress Flatware SetLike other reviews I was amazed that this item was made in Mexico not as advertised made in the USA. I also expected to receive flatware set in decorative box as shown. I imagine if you clicked "gift" it would come in the decorative box but at an additional cost.

I also expected "Panda Bears" to be the motif but the style flatware I received was a hammered design. There was no indication to order different styles. Haven't decided if I will return item for credit.

Want Ginkgo Panda-Babies 6-Piece Baby to Child Progress Stainless Steel Flatware Set Discount?

this set is a great alternative to plastic and is the perfect size for little hands. we use the forks daily, and the large spoon but he is 3 now so we don't use the small spoons much. he uses the knife to help me cut vegetables. good quality.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment