Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Dual Sharp and Store 2-Piece Cutlery Set with Stand: 6-Inch Utility Kni

Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Dual Sharp and Store 2-Piece Cutlery Set with Stand: 6-Inch Utility Knife and 8-Inch Cook's KnifeI bought this as a gift for my daughter who is a big Rachael Ray fan and she loves it. The smaller of the two is her go-to favorite.

I got this knife set from my mother for Christmas. I love it. Unfortunately, the smaller knife broke when I was tapping it on a pan! I went to Furi Cutlery's web site and tried the e-mail there (sales@Füricutlery.com) but it was undeliverable. I called the phone number (925) 417-0617 and got "hello?". So I asked, "Is this Furi Cutlery" and the guy said "You have the right number but it is Sunday. Can you call back tomorrow"? WHAT KIND OF RINKY DINK BUSINESS IS THIS? Does this guy makes these knives in his basement or what? I mean, really. Come on!

I'll update this post after I find out what kind of trouble I have to go through to get the replacement.

Buy Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Dual Sharp and Store 2-Piece Cutlery Set with Stand: 6-Inch Utility Kni Now

Purchased these after using one of my sister's Rachael Ray knives. This is a very nice set, and the knives are super sharp. I'm happy with my purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Dual Sharp and Store 2-Piece Cutlery Set with Stand: 6-Inch Utility Kni Here

These knives are sharp, did I say sharp, I mean really sharp. I've only had these for a couple of days, so I need to see how they hold up over the long haul. But so far they're the first knife that I grab.

Want Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Dual Sharp and Store 2-Piece Cutlery Set with Stand: 6-Inch Utility Kni Discount?

Really nice knives. Good quality, I do wish they came in different colors, as I have accents of red in my kitchen.

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment