Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 7-Inch Cook's Knife

Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 7-Inch Cook's KnifeFirst off, the quality of the blade is good but not great. I only say this because I have some Pro S Henckel knives and can tell a difference.

The handle is awesome! I love the feel of it although it's kind of hard to clean 'cause it's so sticky. It's good for cutting though. I never feel like I'm going to let go of the blade and cut myself.

The wooden case is cheesy. Make the knives feel cheap; which they aren't but again, compared to the Pro S Henckel's, they look cheap.

One gripe about these blades are that they don't sharpen as fine as the Henckel's. They get pretty sharp but not to the point where I feel like they would cut right through bone.

I don't know if that's what knives are supposed to do but again, comparing these knives against the Henckel Pro S, you can't compare.

These are a deal for your money but definitely look into the Henckel Pro S blades.

My mother and I both love Rachael Ray and have been wanting to get her knives for quite some time. I purchased this knife for my mom as a mother's day gift, and we were both surprised and disappointed to find that straight out of the package it was so dull it wouldn't cut butter!

We never thought Rachael Ray would put her name on a defective product!

After several sharpenings we have made the knife usable, but are not happy that we had to go through this!

Maybe we just got a bad knife, but I would suggest really thinking before purchasing this knife because I feel it was a rip off!

Buy Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 7-Inch Cook's Knife Now

I bought this knife on a daily deal site. It came in a plastic storage sheath that had a "sharpener" inside. To be completely honest I was unbelievably disappointed when I received this knife and it couldn't even cut a tomato skin efficiently. The sharpener inside of the sheath did not make the blade work any better either. It will cut some things, but for the $20 I spent, it is not a good knife. I would not recommend spending your money on these knives as they do not perform as advertised.

Read Best Reviews of Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 7-Inch Cook's Knife Here

I read reviews about this knife being dull 'after' I already purchased it. Needless to say, my expectations were not very high. But I can tell you, this knife is as sharp as a razor blade! I've been cut by it 4 times already, and I am not careless. It was in the dish drainer and my hand just lightly brushed it as I reached for something else, and it drew blood immediately. On three other occasions that knife got the better of me. I swear, if I even look in its direction, I get nicked!

With that said, it is in fact a cheap knife, and I doubt it would hold up to being man-handled. So don't try to cut a frozen block of cheese with it (like i did my previous Rachel Ray knife) and break the blade.

Want Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 7-Inch Cook's Knife Discount?

The way the handle and blade connect, it is not comfortable to cut with and after a while the bottom part of the blade cuts into your index finger.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment