Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line Clean Store 5-Piece Knife Set with Block

Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line Clean Store 5-Piece Knife Set with BlockAt first I thought these knives were really great and sharp, but after only a couple of month's use, I am totally disappointed with this product. I had thought that since Rachael Ray's name was on it, that was good enough for me. The knives have gone dull; will barely cut through a stick of butter. The scissors, however are still sharp. I would not recommend this item to anyone.

We love the knives they are great-The reason I gave it only 4 stars is because of the scissors. They came out of the box needing to be sharpened. The knives however will cut through anything. We love them.

Buy Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line Clean Store 5-Piece Knife Set with Block Now

I love this item! This item shipped very quickly! This item is very good quality.I would buy this item again!

Read Best Reviews of Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line Clean Store 5-Piece Knife Set with Block Here

I am not pleased with the scissors at all, the knives after only a few times being used are dulling.

Want Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line Clean Store 5-Piece Knife Set with Block Discount?

I really enjoying my purchase.I don't need many of knifes,

but that what i needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment