Deglon Meeting Knife Set, Stainless Steel Knives and Block, Set of 4

Deglon Meeting Knife Set, Stainless Steel Knives and Block, Set of 4I love this knife set, as I have medical condition where my handgrip size changes in relation to the Fibonacci series.

With most chef's knives, I've always used the knuckles on my opposing hand to guide the blade, producing straight, even and safe cuts. But the hollow space in the Deglon chef's knife has been revelatory, allowing my knuckles, and occasionally my fingers, to merge and become one with the blade. Now rather than subjecting the knife to the narrow constraints of my rote technique, the blade is free to cut where it feels it should go. Instead of a boring uniform julienne, every piece of cut food is like a snowflake, unique in shape and size. Cooking used to be about the end product, but now I just spend hours slicing, dicing and mincing, sometimes all three at the same time.

The nesting design is also eminently practical and space efficient. I highly recommend it to anyone who cannot afford sufficient storage space in their kitchen because they spent $1,000 on 4 knives.

Buy Deglon Meeting Knife Set, Stainless Steel Knives and Block, Set of 4 Now

"Yo dawg, I heard you like knives, so we put knives in your knives so you can cut while you cut."

Read Best Reviews of Deglon Meeting Knife Set, Stainless Steel Knives and Block, Set of 4 Here

Last year my son informed me that he would rather follow his dream of becoming a professional chef rather than follow in my footsteps to become an attorney. I was crushed, and at a total loss until I stumbled across this knife set on Amazon. I bought the set for his 17th birthday. Smashing garlic, following proper rote technique, keeping the blades sharp, holding the knife comfortably, etc. were all beyond his grasp thanks to the striking ineptitude of these knives. He was unable to cook like his television host idols. His vegetables looked like they had been chopped by a toddler.

During our second trip to the emergency room I was able to convince him to go into pre-law. I told him that if these knives are still in production when he graduates from law school then he will be able to make a killing by initiating a class action lawsuit against Deglon.

This set may have crushed my son's soul, but it has ensured his father's glorious legacy.

Harvard Law: my little Johnson is coming.

Want Deglon Meeting Knife Set, Stainless Steel Knives and Block, Set of 4 Discount?

I couldn't believe these four knives were only $750! It was such a deal that I bought two of these sets. After spending $1500 on eight knives I am going to just have to use these beauties to cut the plastic off my styrofoam ramen containers because I can not afford real food for a while.

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment