Chef Works PSER-BLK Black Professional Series, Pants, Size M

Chef Works PSER-BLK Black Professional Series, Pants, Size Mpants ripped in middle of service near knee area. now I'm stuck with a $40 pair of pants with a hole in them...can't return or exchange item

These were shipped and fit perfect for my boyfriend and he loves them and they are so much cheaper the Chef Works and they are the same product.

Buy Chef Works PSER-BLK Black Professional Series, Pants, Size M Now

Looks good and are comfortable but piss poor button construction. Sewn on very loosely and will probably fall off after a couple washes.

Read Best Reviews of Chef Works PSER-BLK Black Professional Series, Pants, Size M Here

I've been wearing Chef Works for years and they don't let you down. Which is why I keep buying more. Not all styles are for all people, but they all perform as well and you do. Truly for pros...Hope this helps!

Want Chef Works PSER-BLK Black Professional Series, Pants, Size M Discount?

I own Chef Works pants and I was due for some new ones. After looking at the Chef Works website these were the ones that I wanted to purchase. I wanted the extra back pocket because when I am working I have my wallet in my back right pocket and I like to have a towel in my other back pocket. These pants are durable, lightweight, and cool. The material used in these pants are much lighter than the Baggy Chef Works pants that I own. The sizes run large though, my "Baggy" pants are an XL but my "Professional" pants are a L and they fit the exact same. Will buy again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment