8" Block with Deep Dish Chopping Bowl and Alaskan Birch Handled Ulu

8' Block with Deep Dish Chopping Bowl and Alaskan Birch Handled UluThis is my favorite kitchen tool. Makes fast work of chopping nuts, veggies, herbs, frozen foods. Also onions & garlic if you wash the board carefully after. The blade fits the bowl's curve perfectly so you can scrape out the contents in one sweep. Stays sharp a very long time. Like the fact that it doesn't have brand words printed or burned on it.

If you would enjoy a simple approach to quickly chopping lettuce and vegetables, while avoiding pulling out a lot of electrical devices, then the Ulu should be in your kitchen. This knife is made with Alaskan tradition of quality and durability. The knife has a past history for skinning purposes, but it has the same design as some copy-cat mezzaluna knives that are now available for salad and vegetable preparation.

Personally, having lived in Alaska, I trust Alaskan quality and design, thus, I appreciate the Alaskan heritage of the knife. The Ulu knife can be ordered with a quality concave cutting board that will help keep the chopped items from running away from you. Just a caution, the blade is wide and sharp, so this knife should be used with all due respect, so watch your fingers! This is not a knife for children or inexperienced cooks. Our knife came with a cutting board and a small block of wood, cut with a groove to hold the blade and knife in an upright position for counter storage, but the knife should be kept away from irresponsible usage or access.

We enjoyed our first knife so much, we ordered a second.

Buy 8" Block with Deep Dish Chopping Bowl and Alaskan Birch Handled Ulu Now

Little did I know how much I would use and LOVE this chopper!! I make "chopped salad" almost everyday I tried a friends "double blade" salad chopper only to get very annoyed about everything getting stuck between the blades and a bit afraid of cutting myself trying to get it out! Looking again on Amazon I ran into the"Ulu"!!! I asked a few questions and got such a "TREMENDOUS" response from people that owned one I ordered mine I would be lost without it now!! The bowl is Wonderful I thought it would be too shallow and everything would fly out while chopping....it really doesn't!! Now & Then something pops out but it popped off the cutting board also. The way the blade fits into the bowl also makes everything easy yes I have to chop each item individually just as I did when I used a cutting board but its soooo much quicker and chopped sooo much better.

YOU WILL NEVER REGRET THIS PURCHASE!!! It owns a very special place in my kitchen. I am not a gadget person..if I don't use it I get rid of it! Hummm I wonder if my cutting board will be the next to go!! I'm thinking of getting one for each of my kids for Christmas!! Again thanks to all the reviewers!! This is why I take time to review my purchases the reviews really do help people out!

Read Best Reviews of 8" Block with Deep Dish Chopping Bowl and Alaskan Birch Handled Ulu Here

This set is exactly what we wanted. It was delivered in a timely manner and was very well packaged. It is of very good quality and highly recommend it.

Want 8" Block with Deep Dish Chopping Bowl and Alaskan Birch Handled Ulu Discount?

my new ulu is very finely built i would recommend it to anyone who does a lot of chopping,i have used them for years! i am very happy with it and hope to get many years of use from it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment