Zyliss Peeling Paring Knife, 3-Inch, Yellow

Zyliss Peeling Paring Knife, 3-Inch, YellowYou would think an adult wouldn't mind the peel on fruit, but since I don't...this great peeling paring knife is perfect to throw in my lunch bag before work. The case and size make it an excellent "tool" to carry with. Along with its convenience, it works well and gets the job done. Great purchase.

I've been searching for an affordable paring knife for a while now as the one sitting in my chopping block has seen sharper days. I was immediately blown away by this knife even though I was a little skeptical because it's a slightly smaller than the one I currently use. Don't be fooled by the size because I have used it for everything recently and proved especially useful for peeling all the delicious fruits and veggies I've picked up over the past few weeks. The knife wipes clean with a quick little scrub or can even be thrown in the dishwasher without losing its bright yellow color!

Buy Zyliss Peeling Paring Knife, 3-Inch, Yellow Now

This little paring and peeling knife has it all, great looks and great performance. It's hard to believe that something this great looking is holding up under some pretty difficult conditions. I cook quite a bit and it is as sharp as the day I bought it. I am also impressed that the color hasn't scratched one bit through many cleanings in the dishwasher. The handle is comfortable and makes peeling any fruit or vegetable a breeze. The color works great for brightening up a kitchen and I plan on buying several more in different colors. I am also considering buying a set for my daughter who is getting married soon as it will make a great wedding gift. I would highly recommend this knife for anyone who loves to cook.

Read Best Reviews of Zyliss Peeling Paring Knife, 3-Inch, Yellow Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment