Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Cuisine 7-Piece Knife Set with Block

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Cuisine 7-Piece Knife Set with BlockI shopped for a long time and selected these for my wife for christmas. We love to cook and her old knives were getting a little boring these knives are far from it. The handle feels great and having a full tang that extends through the comfortable curves handle looks AND feels great. We use all of the knives a great deal. The only things *missing* which you'll want to add on are a 6" chef's knife and a bread knife. We had the latter already, so that made this set a no-brainer. I will be picking up the other "missing" knife for $80 at a chain shop. I cannot say enough about the quality. If you're a foodie or just like to have nice, great-looking equipment in your kitchen, these knives beat the snot out of the 4and 5-star lines.

As a 30-something single living in Germany, I took it on a recommendation to buy a set of Henckels. I'm not much of a cook, and didn't really see the purpose of spending so much for a knife set. However, she was cute and I was smitten so... you know.

This sounds really weird writing it, but it's true: a great set of knives can revolutionize how you feel about working in the kitchen. It's true! Cutting lettuce, the blade literally falls right through to the block. Cutting breads, fruits, veggies, meats... hell, anything! Ripe tomatoes? Please...

One word of caution: if you're like me and have used what you perceive to be as "sharp" blades, be careful. These knives need getting used to. Too much pressure and you're all the way through and well into your fingers before realizing it. I'm dead serious folks I demonstrated to friends by dry shaving a portion of my arm in one pass. The blade had been used for a year by then... Thanks for reading.

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Cuisine 7-Piece Knife Set with Block Now

J.A. Henckels have a reputation of being a leader in knives, and knife lines like this one are the reason they have been in business for hundreds of years. These knives have perfect weighting in each knife for a point of balance that allows for a virtually effortless cutting motion. For instance the balance point on the chef's knife is just to the handle side of the point where the handle meets the blade so that the knife easily rotates at that point to allow a rocking cut with unparalleled ease. In comparison, the balance point on the santoku is mid-handle for a chopping motion. I am sure I will buy more of these knives in the future to complete my set, but this 7 piece set is a great starting point that won't hurt your wallet too badly.

Read Best Reviews of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Cuisine 7-Piece Knife Set with Block Here

These were Christmas gift for my wife. Expensive but worth the money. My wife and I are very pleased with these knives and recommend them highly.

Want Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Cuisine 7-Piece Knife Set with Block Discount?

These knives came recommended by several of the culinary instructors at the college I teach at. I purchased them as a gift for my son who is starting a business. So far, he loves them. The handle and the knife are one unit so you don't have to worry about the handle separating and they are not too heavy but very sturdy.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment