Wusthof Culinar 7-Inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife

Wusthof Culinar 7-Inch Hollow Edge Santoku KnifeI've owned this knife for several months and am pleased with it -it certainly is good-looking. The santoku blade is great for chopping veggies -I think the hollow (Granton) edge is well worth the small increase in price over a flat blade.

The only drawback to this knife -as it is with competitors' steel-handle knives, is that most cooks will not feel as secure holding it, particular if your hands are a little slippery or greasy. It just feels as if it might slip. For that reason, I think the Wusthof Grand Prix version of this knife would be a slightly better choice. But hey, if you have a zillion-dollar kitchen and a zillion knives, this series is the prettiest to display that you'll find anywhere.

We bought this knife for our son. He has been helping in the kichen since he was three,and is training as a professional. He says this is the best knife he has ever used and is very easy to keep clean.

Buy Wusthof Culinar 7-Inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife Now

I purchased this along with the Wusthoff Culinar 10-piece knife block set. The Santoku knife rounds out the set nicely. I use this knife for just about every cutting task. The offset handle makes slicing/chopping really simple without banging your knuckles. I wish the chef's knife had the off-set handle.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Culinar 7-Inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife Here

I bought this knife 4 or 5 years ago off of amazon, and it is still my favorite knife. I use it for all sorts of vegetable chopping, and it never lets me down. I sharpen as needed. It fits nicely in the hand, has a perfect weight, and if I ever need to replace, I will definitely buy again.

Want Wusthof Culinar 7-Inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife Discount?

I owned this knife for about five years and could not be happier with it. The edge holds very well but we do a quick sharpening every 3-4 times it sees moderate use. Almost everyone who uses it is surprised how sharp it is compared to their own knives. We have purchased 3-4 more of this and the classic version for family that left our house wishing they stuffed it in their pocket before leaving.

The Culinar look is excellent, definitely an upgrade over the classic and just has a feel in your hands that surpasses normal knives. I don't know if it's worth the extra price but our main two knives are both Culinar while the rest are Classic. I guess my point is, if you want just 1 goto knife that looks and works the part, get this one.

I cannot recommend another knife over this one based on my wife's and my own experiences. I'm over a foot taller than my wife and we both hold and use this with ease.

Save 50% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment