Wasabi 6716N Black Nakiri Knife, 6-1/2-Inch

Wasabi 6716N Black Nakiri Knife, 6-1/2-InchJust to put it simply, we have a lot of knives from a very wide price range.

This is the knife I ALWAYS grab for general usage. I prefer it to knives we have that cost 10x as much.

Thin blade, perfect shape and light weight.

NOT a chopper, not a heavy knife for butchery, but a great general usage veggie knife for the price.

I used this knife professionally for 3 years until I lost it recently and I am buying another! I've seen it crash to the floor during many busy dinner rushes and it never took any damage (strength of a Global without the cost). The nakiri style is great for tight spaces or cramped cutting boards (its hard to stab yourself with it! :) Two other people I work with both bought this knife after using mine. Also, the handle is great for either hand and I like its antimicrobial properties.

Buy Wasabi 6716N Black Nakiri Knife, 6-1/2-Inch Now

A very economical nakiri. Out of the box it wasn't very sharp. One section of the blade was sharp enough to cut a tomato well, but the rest was not, very inconsistent. For the money though it works pretty well and feels ok in the hand. In general, if you can, save up and buy a real Shun or similar higher quality product. Ultimately value is better.

Read Best Reviews of Wasabi 6716N Black Nakiri Knife, 6-1/2-Inch Here

This knife is my perfect veggie prep knife. I've been going through different styles (santoku, nakiri, Chinese cleavers, etc.) and have always had some beef with the various designs. Whether too small, too dull, too wide or just not comfortable, this knife beats them all.

First, it's long enough. I have a nakiri that's an inch shorter and the Wasabi is perfect. It's also wide enough. A smaller blade is usually skinnier too and I love the width of the Wasabi. Not too wide as Chinese cleavers can be (though I still use a cleaver for large, rough cuts for veggie prep). Lastly, this blade is nice and sharp. It glides through every chunk of veg I have thrown at it.

Fit and finish is awesome and I really enjoy how it feels in the hand. I'll definitely be purchasing other varieties of the Wasabi line in the future. It's the perfect balance of features for the money that I have seen. I highly recommend.

Want Wasabi 6716N Black Nakiri Knife, 6-1/2-Inch Discount?

this is a very sharp knife. Used for first time to cut romaine and bitter melon. Almost no effort to cut cleanly and easily. Knife itself has more of the weight in the blade than the handle, not as "balanced" as other knives but in this case, it serves its' purpose very well. Sort of reminds me of the Chinese Cleaver that I used when I was a kid helping out cutting meat and vegetables, just not as heavy. Never tried this brand before. If the product line is this consistant, I would buy these. Have been using, and still love Henckels twin but those knives are pretty pricey. I will update should the this knife become dull or developes a problem, which I am not anticipating.

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment