Victorinox Cutlery 3.25-Inch Paring Knife, Small Black Polypropylene Handle

Victorinox Cutlery 3.25-Inch Paring Knife, Small Black Polypropylene HandleI have half a dozen or so of these and use them constantly much more than my larger, expensive knives. A friend gave me one as a stocking stuffer for Christmas about 5 years ago and I loved it so much that I ordered more. They all still cut as well as they did originally but they're so handy that I just bought another two. They're the perfect, daily-use small knife for light cooking. The serrated version is excellent, too. At this price, you can't go wrong!

I ordered this knife because it was a bit cheaper than the one with the larger handle which was the same length. Mistake.

The handle was just a bit too small for my comfort, and I ended up ordering the larger handle as well.

Like all Swiss Army knives, you can count on a beautifully sharp blade which cuts easily and cleanly thru onions, carrots, just about anything. Great blade.

Buy Victorinox Cutlery 3.25-Inch Paring Knife, Small Black Polypropylene Handle Now

I got these knives as a present for my boyfriend, who used to not own a single decent knife. I got them because they're dirt cheap, but then I read in Cook's Illustrated that Victorinox is actually one of their top brands. It is super sharp and works great. A steal for this price!

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox Cutlery 3.25-Inch Paring Knife, Small Black Polypropylene Handle Here

Got this for my wife to replace a dangerously crappy paring knife, as she likes thin/light paring knives and I find myself using it more than the more expensive forged knife which were my standard. Plus, I just run it through the dishwasher (in its own pocket of the silverware section) and touch it up with a steel when it comes out.

Now I'm wondering if I should buy a 5" too.

Want Victorinox Cutlery 3.25-Inch Paring Knife, Small Black Polypropylene Handle Discount?

This is a great knife for small veggie cutting. It's sharp and lightweight. And a great price. I highly recommend it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment