Sunbeam Duo-Band 8-Piece Cookware Set

Sunbeam 76888.08 Duo-Band 8-Piece Cookware Set, PlatinumYou get what you pay for so don't expect gourmet cook ware.However for the money this set is pretty good.The bottoms have a decent layer of metal.They clean up very easily.I had planned to give this set away.I wound up with them and find myself reaching for them often.Even though I have some better cook ware.As I said these do clean up easily.

Every time my husband or I cook with these we comment how nice they are. We've had them for six months and even joke that we don't have to say something about them every single time we use them yet we still do! Nothing and I mean nothing sticks to them. The only thing I don't cook in them is fried eggs because the egg whites are the same color as the ceramic coating so I can't see the edges of the eggs. (They'd be perfect for eggs otherwise.) We've been able to cook everything else with no oil (if we choose to do so) and love the results. Never need soaking. Super easy to clean. Highly recommend!

Buy Sunbeam Duo-Band 8-Piece Cookware Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment