Oneida Mandolina 65 Piece Set - Service for 12

Oneida Mandolina 65 Piece Set - Service for 12Bought the same set for $79.99 plus $5.00 s&h from woot dot com. Just received it, very nice set. Happy I got a bargain!

I purchased the Oneida Mandolina flatware during a Woot-Off at Woot last week. The flatware arrived today in a nicely wrapped package.

Upon opening the package, and examining the flatware, I discovered the Mandolina flatware is ornately carved, as pictured, but did not realize how shiny this flatware was going to be. The flatware is much shinier than I would normally like, and would have thought twice about before buying, but it's not too bad. I prefer more of a matte finish.

Also, the decorative engraving seems a bit shallow and lacks depth. The shiny metal may have something to do with this effect. Who knows.

The flatware is lightweight, not super heavy-duty, but it's not bad.

I will be using the flatware during the upcoming holidays. I will update this review after the holidays are over.

Recommend with caveats given.

Buy Oneida Mandolina 65 Piece Set - Service for 12 Now

It took me six weeks to pick out this pattern and I am *thrilled*!! Every time I eat a meal with this flatware, I feel like I'm at a sumptuous banquet in a French palace. I live very simply on a fixed income, but I have a weakness for ornate flatware. This 65 piece set is beautiful and a bargain.

Read Best Reviews of Oneida Mandolina 65 Piece Set - Service for 12 Here

I bought this Oneida Mandolina silverware for my wife for Christmas. We love it, great looking and built to last. It comes out of the dish washer looking great evertime.

Want Oneida Mandolina 65 Piece Set - Service for 12 Discount?

I bought these for my new house. They will be used for everyday and formal. They are more beautiful than on the computer screen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment