Oneida Azalea 65-Piece Flatware Sets, Service for 12

Oneida Azalea 65-Piece Flatware Sets, Service for 12I was looking forward to getting this set. I was disppointed when I opened it. The salad forks were so small. They were too short. The soup/cereal spons were too long. The pattern was beautiful.

This flatware has a nice pattern and goes well with any china. We have three sets of flatware and can use this one for guests with every day dishes or with the guest china.

Buy Oneida Azalea 65-Piece Flatware Sets, Service for 12 Now

We love Azaleas and this set reminds us of our experiences with azaleas. It is a nice set and great for entertaining.

Read Best Reviews of Oneida Azalea 65-Piece Flatware Sets, Service for 12 Here

The flatware wad perfect. I own another design from Oneida and loved it do I decided to purchase another design for variety. They look lovely.

Want Oneida Azalea 65-Piece Flatware Sets, Service for 12 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment