Oggi 4-Piece Stainless Steel Cheese Knife Set

Oggi 4-Piece Stainless Steel Cheese Knife SetI bought this item as part of a Christmas gift. When it arrived, I was very disappointed in the appearance of the packaging. It was in a plastic container that was all scratched up and very little other packaging. The items inside were of good weight and size. So if you are buying them for personal use, they will be very pleasing. But beware, if you are giving them as a gift, you may need to repackage them.

I had driven around town to every housewares and cooking store in hopes of finding a contemporary cheese knife set to go with the ceramic plate I had purchased. Most were too expensive, too fussy, or cheaply made. Then I spotted this one on Amazon. It's exactly what I was looking for. Modern. Small size. Easy to keep clean. (I would agree with an earlier reviewer that the packaging is not suitable for gift-giving, but that was not an issue for me.) Perfect for my needs.

Buy Oggi 4-Piece Stainless Steel Cheese Knife Set Now

Frequently cheese 'knives' are almost ceremonial in nature: They can be used to cut softer cheeses, but how hard is that, really?

These little guys come SHARP. The handles are easy to grip, and they look good. After a fair amount of use, they show no signs of getting duller or of getting the mineral spots that stainless steel can be prone to at times.

Read Best Reviews of Oggi 4-Piece Stainless Steel Cheese Knife Set Here

The product is similar to what is pictured, the only problem is that on the other side of each cheese knife, the brand "oggi" is imprinted on them. This was not shown in the picture. I wish i had known that the imprint existed prior to purchase, it might have changed my purchase. The item pictured just shows plain stainless steel which is what i prefer.

Want Oggi 4-Piece Stainless Steel Cheese Knife Set Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment