NEW, 18 1/4 Inch Long Wall-Mount Magnetic Knife Holder, Wall-Mount Tool Holder, Magnetic Knife Stri

NEW, 18 1/4 Inch Long Wall-Mount Magnetic Knife Holder, Wall-Mount Tool Holder, Magnetic Knife Strip, w/Five Hanging HooksThis magnetic knife holder is: easy to install, convenient, sturdy, space saving, nice to look at.

This item is awesome! It freed up so much space on my counter that I love to be in my kitchen now. The hooks swivel out of the way so if you don't need them, you do not have to use them. My knives are visible and I can easily pick the one I want and not search for which slot the knife is in. Unfortunately, the directions were missing (?) and I had to determine which drill bit (1/4in) would be best so I guessed at the size before I made the holes in my wall. I guessed well and it installed easily. My husband was thrilled with it once I got it up and our tiny kitchen has more space than ever before. I highly recommend this product!

Buy NEW, 18 1/4 Inch Long Wall-Mount Magnetic Knife Holder, Wall-Mount Tool Holder, Magnetic Knife Stri Now

I actually did not put in the hooks on this strip (I have the 24" holder as well, and am using the hooks on that one) because I just wanted this for my knives and the handles would have blocked access to the hooks. This is currently holding a chef's knife, santoku, small chef's knife, small santoku, sandwich/utility knife, paring knife, carving knife, tomato knife, slicer, and bread knife with no difficulty at all. I would highly recommend this to anyone that wants to store their knives on the wall rather than having them clutter up their drawers.

Read Best Reviews of NEW, 18 1/4 Inch Long Wall-Mount Magnetic Knife Holder, Wall-Mount Tool Holder, Magnetic Knife Stri Here

i will never go back to using a knife block again. i mounted this on my wall and it holds my 8 piece pure komachi 2 knife set, along with shears and magnetic nesting measuring spoons. i do NOT have the hooks installed, or there wouldn't be enough room for everything else. i am very happy with my purchase.

Want NEW, 18 1/4 Inch Long Wall-Mount Magnetic Knife Holder, Wall-Mount Tool Holder, Magnetic Knife Stri Discount?

It's just what I was looking for. Holds knives securely. I love the hanging hooks. Installation was a breeze. Looks great on my kitchen pegboard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment