Mundial 5100 Series 3 1/2-Inch Paring Knife, Black

Mundial 5100 Series 3 1/2-Inch Paring Knife, BlackThis is my husband's absolute favorite knife. It's very sharp, fits in his hand just right, and he uses it for almost everything from paring fruit to cutting cheeses.

I like it too, when I get a chance to use it! Oh, and I'm the one who always sharpens it. I use a Henkels hand knife sharpener every 7 days or so.

This knife is so sharp I'm afraid of it. It works super and I highly recommend this brand for anyone who likes a good knife. They are worth the money. I have several different Mundial 5100 series knives now, and I love them all. They do not recommend that you put them in the dishwasher, but I sometimes do with no problem so far. I think maybe the handles will discolor after a while, but the knife should still be fine.

Buy Mundial 5100 Series 3 1/2-Inch Paring Knife, Black Now

I bought this knife with a full set of Mundail's (Brazilian steel).

The paring knife is the hardest to keep sharp with a steel, needs frequent stone grinding resharpening, and doesn't keep an edge well.

Spend the extra money and buy a Wustoff for the paring knife for your knife assortment. I give my other Mundail knives four stars (I like the fatter handles than the Wustoffs), but at this size for some reason the forging is not well executed and the edge just won't keep. It works, but is frustrating, so I'd recommend avoiding it.

Read Best Reviews of Mundial 5100 Series 3 1/2-Inch Paring Knife, Black Here

I have just started building my knife assortment having graduated from a stamped steel set with molded handles. The Mundial 3.5 inch parer is very well balanced and comfortable to work with. My primary usage has been paring fruit and I would highly recommend it.

Want Mundial 5100 Series 3 1/2-Inch Paring Knife, Black Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment