Meat Grinder #32 W/Pulley, Meat & Sausage Stuffer

Meat Grinder #32 W/Pulley, Meat & Sausage Stuffer
  • TD Industrial Meat Grinder # 32, W/Pulley, Meat & Sausage Stuffer
  • Easy to grind fresh meat, vegetables, fruits, nuts and more
  • Make your own ground beef, meat loaf, deer and pork sausage, turkey stuffing etc
  • Grind Capacity up to 600 pounds per hour
  • Includes one knife and one grinding plate (5mm, 3/16 in. holes)

I returned this device without even trying to use it. While it is made of cast iron & weighs about 50 lbs, it is coated with an unknown silver metallic material that was already partially worn off as a result of shipping. It may be paint, or it may be a thin plating. But whatever the coating is, it will eventually end up in the food that passes through it. And since the device comes from China, it's quite likely that it includes Cadmium and/or lead, both of which are highly toxic.

The importer, PRI Industries, promptly issued a return authorization number, but the sum of the shipping cost & restocking charge exceeded the price I paid for it in the first place.

Buy Meat Grinder #32 W/Pulley, Meat & Sausage Stuffer Now

This grinder is very powerful it chews up pork and beef with little effort. I was amazed after dealing with small hand cranked models or even my kitchen aid. A manual would have been great, it was a pain to figure out how to put it together and take it apart for cleaning. I haven't used the part that allows you to motorize it but it seems pretty easy if you need that much power. Make sure you have a way to bolt this down it needs a solid base.

Read Best Reviews of Meat Grinder #32 W/Pulley, Meat & Sausage Stuffer Here

I was surprised at how fast this grinder chewed up meat. After a more expensive electric grinder with a small auger, this equipment was a welcome relief. The prior comment about solid mounting was well taken, as it could well grind 500 pounds of meat an hour. But that is a lot of force, so mount it securely. Don't try this clamped to the kitchen table.

Want Meat Grinder #32 W/Pulley, Meat & Sausage Stuffer Discount?

I love this grinder, but after stuffing sausage for the first time with it, I realize why it has a wheel that can be motorized. My arms were tired!!!

Good grinder, just make sure you mount it securely and keep your arm muscles in shape.

I am from Missouri on this product. (It is going to have to "Show Me".

The first grinder came and the main bearing at the business end of the grinder was off center. I thought I could fix it myself but upon examination saw the casting itself was off center.

There was also a 3/4 inch crack through the grinding end of the casting. I sent it back.

PRI industries Inc. was EXTREMELY helpful in returning this product. I received a return shipping label the same day I inquired about a return. A new unit was promptly shipped and arrived within days of return of the original unit.

Now the problem: The new unit is also cast off center, one side of the casting is 1/4 inch thick, the opposite side is 5/8 inch. (a cheap charlie Chinese product for sure [no offense Charlie!])

I have not used this product for grinding but other reviews praised it's grinding capability so perhaps it will do the job it was bought for even if the quality of the product is not as good as I was hoping for.

Overall I will wait and see so far I'm not impressed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment