Magnetic Knife Bar, Plastic Base

Winco 13' Magnetic Bar with Plastic BaseThis product is cheap, strong, and looks nice. One 18" rack can hold almost 10 knives very securely and it also comes with the mounting hardware. I bought two since it was such a great price.

LOL. They were stuck to each other....through the boxes! So yes, they have grip! I had to test my knives on it, and they did, right through the box, so I know it will work as soon as my husband mounts in on the wall.....

Buy Magnetic Knife Bar, Plastic Base Now

My wife and I fell victim for the cheap price tag. And that's exactly what we got--CHEAP!

This item is completely useless as a knife holder. Upon taking it out of the box, we found only a 2" area was strong enough to hold a knife! The other 11" was a huge "dead spot", not even strong enough to hold our smallest paring knife or a metal ruler.

It makes for quite an awkwardly utilitarian fridge magnet, but that's the best that can be said about this brick of plastic and metal. Save your money, don't even consider this item any further.

Read Best Reviews of Magnetic Knife Bar, Plastic Base Here

I wanted something to get the sharp knives up, and out of drawers where the grands could get to them. This is awesome. we put it inside a cabinet door right above our prep area. Works like a dream! We have 6 knives on it with room to spare!

Want Magnetic Knife Bar, Plastic Base Discount?

It's ok. Does the job. I'm not too demanding. Be careful where you place it. Five more words required. fin.

Save 1% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment