Magnagrip Magnetic Knife & Utensil Holder 18"

Magnagrip Magnetic Knife & Utensil Holder 18'I've had this magnet strip in both my home and in professional environments but lost it in a "custody battle." It absolutely cannot be beat. The magnet is very strong and the strip screws securely into the wall. This system is beneficial if counter space is limited (as in my home kitchen). I had a hard time finding a wooden model because most on the market are now plastic which does NOT work. I had a plastic knife strip on my wall next to my oven (which was the only available place for it). The heat from the back of the oven MELTED the plastic strip over time! One day my precious knives went clattering onto the granite countertop. I knew then I had to locate another wooden magnet strip. I'm not worried about the strip bursting into flame as it must be directly ignited by contact with fire in order for that to happen and if it did, I'd have bigger problems than the demise of my magnet strip. I highly recommend this product.

Finally! A magnetic strong enough to do what it was designed for.

Buy Magnagrip Magnetic Knife & Utensil Holder 18" Now

This is another item I've always wanted and unable to locate. Amazon saves the day again. It has the power to even hold my large carving knives.

Read Best Reviews of Magnagrip Magnetic Knife & Utensil Holder 18" Here

I bought this thinking that it would be a natural wood color like the picture shows, but upon receiving it, it was actually black so it sticks out like a sore thumb in my kitchen. Not extremely happy with it.

Want Magnagrip Magnetic Knife & Utensil Holder 18" Discount?

I like this a lot. Stong enough to hold all of my knives plus it got the big wooden block off my counter I kept them in before. Not to mention the convenience of seeing the knife you want to use instead of pulling every one of them out to get to the right one. Love it. A friend had bought one so I got one and really like it.

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment