Laguiole Steak Knives-Multi color handles- Made in France

Laguiole Steak Knives-Multi color handles- Made in FranceGave two sets of these as a gift to my daughter...they're very fun and work like a dream. However, I just saw them in TJMaxx for a fraction of the price I paid here. Oh well....

I absolutely adore these knives! Prior to buying this set I'd received another Languiole knife set as a present so I was well aware of their quality and design. To me these knives represent the perfect marriage of function and style. The blade is perfectly sharp and cuts through various cuts of steak and other meats with ease. The handle is also easy and comfortable to hold while also being beautiful. The colors are even more vibrant in real life than they appear in the picture and add a nice pop of color to the dinner table. I also love the little detail of the bee on the handle because it makes the knives seem even more special. I've really enjoyed having these to myself but could also see them being a fantastic gift for a foodie or a fun ad to wedding registry. They're perfect for when I want to pull out my nicer silverware and plates for a sit down dinner, but when I don't want things to seem too stuffy.

Buy Laguiole Steak Knives-Multi color handles- Made in France Now

Overall poor quality. Blades were scratched and not properly polished. I'd suggest to also consider the thickness of the blade when you decide to buy Laguiole knives.

Read Best Reviews of Laguiole Steak Knives-Multi color handles- Made in France Here

We love these because they are so pretty and functional! The price was about half what I'd seen other places so that was great.

Want Laguiole Steak Knives-Multi color handles- Made in France Discount?

Laguiole steak knives are fantastic, but the color of the handles on this particular set was almost florescent. We had been expecting more subtlety or sophistication in the coloration, so we were a bit disappointed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment