Kyocera Revolution Series 4-1/4-Inch Utility Knife

Kyocera Revolution Series 4-1/4-Inch Utility Knife, Blue HandleThis is the sharpest knife I have ever used. And I use good German and Japanese steel knives. It is so sharp it is dangerous if you are not careful. If you play with it like an inept clown and drop it and chip the blade, you might give it one star. But if you know your way around the kitchen, it is five star for sure.

I use it for fruits and vegetables only. It is light and very sharp, doesn't stain, easy to wash. It was amazing to discover that I could slice a large juicy tomato while holding it in my hand, with no juice lost! I keep it in a drawer in the original plastic container: it sits there firmly and is easy to pull out. I strongly recommend it for those who can limit it's use to gentlier jobs. Very happy with the purchase!

Buy Kyocera Revolution Series 4-1/4-Inch Utility Knife Now

I bought this knife directly from Kyocera, though it's a little cheaper here on Amazon, and have been more than impressed with it. This knife is perfect for your smaller cutting jobs. It is razor sharp, and super easy to use. I have been using it just about every day for the past 3 months and have had no problems what so ever. It is still just as sharp as the doy I took it out of the box. If you keep it away from bones, and frozen foods, and only cut on a wood cutting board, I am confident this knife will last you the rest of your life.

Read Best Reviews of Kyocera Revolution Series 4-1/4-Inch Utility Knife Here

I can't keep a steel knife sharp to save my life, so this relatively inexpensive ceramic one is perfect for me.

Want Kyocera Revolution Series 4-1/4-Inch Utility Knife Discount?

I know that pros love debating/comparing/contrasting knives but I just know that this thing is sharp and it gets the job done.

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment