Hamilton Beach 74250 Carve 'n Set Electric Knife with Case, White

Hamilton Beach 74250 Carve 'n Set Electric Knife with Case, WhiteThis is a really nice electric knife carving set. I bought it because it was such a good deal and also because i always find myself saying, "Gee, it would be much easier to cut this up if i had an electric knife." And now i have one. The nice storage box, not mentioned very well in description, makes it very easy to store. It is very annoying with other knives i have seen to have blades in one place, electrical part in another and carving fork somewhere else. this makes it very easy to store in one place. And its from a name you know and love!

This is a great little electric knife set. The knife is powerful, the blades are sharp, and the handy cutting fork and storage box make it a sweet deal. It took me only a minute to figure out the best way to open the plastic storage box, so don't be too discouraged by the other reviewers. I didn't find it all that difficult, and it's so handy to have everything stored neatly together.

If you're looking for a good deal on an electric knife, I recommend the 74250 Hamilton Beach Carve 'N Set.

Buy Hamilton Beach 74250 Carve 'n Set Electric Knife with Case, White Now

I received this knife back in November and generally do not write reviews on products but I have to say if you are considering purchasing it JUST DO IT. I have carved up approx. 24 roast beefs and 3 turkeys since having it and it hasn't stalled out yet and doesn't seem as though it will. I hope I am not jinxing myself by writing this but give it a shot the worse that can happen is you will return it for a full refund. GOOD LUCK

Read Best Reviews of Hamilton Beach 74250 Carve 'n Set Electric Knife with Case, White Here

I hate this knife. I've had it for a year now and every once in a while I figure I'll give it another shot so I pull it out again and am quickly reminded of why I hate it.

First: the two blades are too far apart I end up with a good fraction of what I'm cutting getting shredded BETWEEN to the two blades.

Second: there's no lock for the trigger so you have to hold it down for the entirety of the slice (and if sawing through a thick roast, you're holding it down for a REALLY long time).

Third: The handle is large and awkward. I don't have small hands but just to be sure, I had my large handed friend try it. He didn't consider it to be particularly comfortable either.

I'm going to see if I can find a better electric knife because, lord knows, a good one could get a lot of use in my kitchen. The "try agains" for this one are over I'm putting it on Ebay for some other unfortunate soul to use. Clearly there are a lot of positive reviews so I'll sell it to someone who might actually like the thing!

Want Hamilton Beach 74250 Carve 'n Set Electric Knife with Case, White Discount?

Works well on bread and meats. easy to clean and disassemble. Stores easily in kitchen cabinet drawer.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment