Gray Flannel 6-Piece Silverware / Flatware Place Setting Roll

Gray Flannel 6-Piece Silverware / Flatware Place Setting RollLove it! I have all my flatware in order and in good condition all the time.

These are great. I used to keep all my siverplate, serving pieces, and napkin rings in a silverware box that was so big it had to be put in a closet where it quickly got stacked with "stuff" or put up too high to get without a stepstool. It seemed more bother than it was worth to use. Now all my pieces are close by and fit neatly in a smaller plasic container that fits in the cupboard with the good china. It was so easy to set the table for my last dinner party with the "good stuff". I especially like that I can pull out just the number of place settings that I need without having to bring out the entire service. I haven't had them long enough to see how well they prevent tarnish, but they definitely are convenient and keep the silverplate from getting scratched.

Buy Gray Flannel 6-Piece Silverware / Flatware Place Setting Roll Now

My only complaint is the price. For 12 place settings of silver, & the wraps at $10. ea., makes the purchase over $120. just for wraps. Otherwise, an excellent product.

Read Best Reviews of Gray Flannel 6-Piece Silverware / Flatware Place Setting Roll Here

Purchased two of these flannel flatware holders. They will serve the purpose we had in mind, keeping our knives, forks and spoons from making a racket as we drive down the road in our class B. Somehow, I had pictured them to be a thicker material, even though the advertisement mad no such claim. Ours arrives somewhat damaged, thanks to the post office sorting machine, but still quite useable.

Want Gray Flannel 6-Piece Silverware / Flatware Place Setting Roll Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment