GRAPES Flatware 20pcs. Beautiful Grape Bundles *NEW!*

GRAPES Flatware 20pcs. Beautiful Grape Bundles *NEW!*I loved the way they looked at first, and they go great with my kitchen which is all decorated with grapes. After the first use, they just started to look cheap and flimsy. Even after washing them, they still look dull and dirty.

I read some negative reviews about this product prior to purchasing it. The one that stuck with me was that after putting the silverware in the dishwasher, they still seemed dirty and old looking. I have had this experience as well but I belive it is my dishwasher (it is very old), and the detergent I am using. I rub them with a kitchen towel prior to putting them away and they are fine. Also, if I buy a cheap dishwashing liquid I notice I have water marks and spots not only on the silverware but everything else as well. In any case, my kitchen has a "wine" theme and these are a perfect addition. Since I have not found anything that comes close, I can deal with using a towel on them before I put them in the drawer. This would not stop me from buying them.

Buy GRAPES Flatware 20pcs. Beautiful Grape Bundles *NEW!* Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment