Ginsu Essential Series 4-Piece 4.5-Inch Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set with Triple Riveted Polymer

Ginsu Essential Series 4-Piece 4.5-Inch Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set with Triple Riveted Polymer Handles 4805If you're of a certain age, you probably remember the ultra-cheesy Ginsu commercials from the 70s and 80s, full of soda-can slicing and wood hacking and the like. I must say I hesitated to buy these because I still associate the Ginsu name with tacky infomercials. However, I needed steak knives and, frankly, the less you spend on steak knives, the more you have left to spend on steak. So I took a chance on a set of these. They're great! They feel good in the hand, they look nice, they're sturdy, and they're sharp as anything. I just put another set in my shopping cart, in fact.

Incidentally, my last set of steak knives was a fancy Henckels set. They were nice; they were sharp; they lasted a few years. But the fact is, none of these newfangled serrated blades can be sharpened, and the Henckels eventually got too dull to handle a sirloin. These will get dull too, I know, in a few years of hard use. But it won't hurt so much to pitch 'em when they only cost me $2.50 per knife.

Absolutely 5 Stars for this set...sharp as a razor, fits the hand perfectly, full tang for strength, and comfortable handle...dishwasher safe.....and CHEAP..!!!

Only drawback it doesn't come with a wooden storage block....am VERY satisfied...!!

Buy Ginsu Essential Series 4-Piece 4.5-Inch Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set with Triple Riveted Polymer Now

These knives are wonderful. They are always sharp and work well for all kitchen jobs, as well as for cutting meats. So far I haven't had any problem with the sharpness of each knife. They still seem to be as sharp as when I first bought them. Be careful around children-they could really hurt themselves, because these knives are super sharp.

Read Best Reviews of Ginsu Essential Series 4-Piece 4.5-Inch Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set with Triple Riveted Polymer Here

I felt compelled to write an interview on these knives because of how awful they turned out to be!! I bought them exactly TWO MONTHS AGO and they are already showing rust signs on three out of four of the knives!!! I am sure the fourth will begin to rust soon. As for the Ginsu "warranty", it would cost more to file the warranty claim then to just buy a new set. This buy was horrible for me

Want Ginsu Essential Series 4-Piece 4.5-Inch Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set with Triple Riveted Polymer Discount?

We bought these to replace our aging everyday knife set. I had purchased serveral inexpensive knife sets before buying the Ginsu's and returned them all. We use our steak knives for slicing up everything from carrots to cheese for our kids. The big test for me was how well a knife could cut cheese. If the blade is too flimsy, you can't control the cut. If the blade is too thick it makes it difficult to cut through the cheese. These Ginsu's passed the test with flying colors and the price was right. We've had the knives for a couple of months and are still happy with them. I'm sure they will eventually dull with age, but we haven't seen any signs of that yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment