Gibson Wilmington Plus 55-Piece Flatware Set

Gibson Wilmington Plus 55-Piece Flatware SetThis was listed as an expensive set marked down. It is a light duty cheap set for an expensive price. I was taken.

I purchased these in August 2012 to give to my 82 year old mom for her birthday. This set is by far one of the cheapest made sets Gibson has and was an embarrassment to give them to my mom. They are made in China and are VERY flimsy. Not hard for me to believe the ONCE POPULAR "Gibson" has sold out to China for making their silverware just so they can increase their profit margin. I will be contacting Gibson to voice my opinion and will let them know I've done so here on Amazon. Be warned, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY BUYING THIS SET!

Buy Gibson Wilmington Plus 55-Piece Flatware Set Now

It's okay, not the best quality. Good for extra flatware, but not to use for guests. I would not buy again...

Read Best Reviews of Gibson Wilmington Plus 55-Piece Flatware Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment