Epicurean Recycled Cardboard Cutting Board

Epicurean Cutting Surfaces 11-by-9-Inch Recycled Cardboard Cutting Board, NutmegI love this cutting board because it is lightweight, dishwasher-safe, made from recycled cardboard & not a bad price. This size is great when I'm making a salad or a dish with lots of veggies. It seems like a very durable product that will last for years in my kitchen, I'm glad I bought it.

I gave this to my mom. She likes it. The rest of the family likes it. She likes that its dishwasher safe. I like that its easier on her knives than a ceramic cutting board (I have to sharpen the knives). I have a smaller Epicurean cutting board, and I like it as well. Epicurean has made a science of cutting boards. They are just right.

Buy Epicurean Recycled Cardboard Cutting Board Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment