Deglon 8-Inch Offset Tomato Knife with Wood Handle

Deglon  8-Inch Offset Tomato Knife with Wood HandleThis is BY FAR the best knife I have ever used to slice a tomato. Buy it, you won't be disappointed and it will be the first knife you look for when you need to slice something!

This knife with the offset handle and serrated blade is wonderful for tomatoes, apples, oranges, bagels, hard boiled eggs, cheese and so much more. It is my favorite go-to knife for anything small. I use it all the time, and it's the one I take when I travel too. I originally bought one at a specialty store in DC but I somehow lost that one. I was overjoyed to find it on Amazon. I now have it and a spare so if I have help in the kitchen, I don't have to share.

Buy Deglon 8-Inch Offset Tomato Knife with Wood Handle Now

I have used this product on various fruits and vegetables. It is great with tomatoes but wouldn't use it on hard produce such as apples or pears. It keeps its sharp edge and does a fine job.

Read Best Reviews of Deglon 8-Inch Offset Tomato Knife with Wood Handle Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment