Core Bamboo 1007 Classic Bamboo Pin Stripe Cutting Board, Small

Core Bamboo 1007 Classic Bamboo Pin Stripe Cutting Board, SmallI have a 3 piece set of these, sm, med and large that I bought else where because they were a good price. It was great to have the variety of sizes and they were light weight which I enjoyed. These cutting boards are quite thin compared to the other bamboo cutting boards I have as they are only about 1/3 of the thickness. But be careful because they weaken at the seams where the wood color changes. After wiping them off with a damp cloth followed up with drying them with a dry towel I have to lay them flat until they are completely dry becasue they are so thin they easily warp when places standing up leaning against the wall. In about a month I've had 2 come apart at the seams where they color changes, one I only used a few times to cut lemons on it, split in as I was cutting a lemon. The one I have left is warped from being stood up on it's side. Maybe if I had a space where I could always lay them flat to store them between uses warping wouldn't be an issue. But once again, my other bamboo cutting boards do not warp from being leaned up against the wall.

Save 39% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment