Chicago Cutlery Onyx 10-Piece Knife Set

Chicago Cutlery Onyx 10-Piece Knife SetFeb-2012: I was given a set of these 5 years ago as a wedding present. The knives cut very nicely. However, the handles have started cracking on all the black and metal knives. No problems with the steak knives. I have contacted the company requesting they be replaced under warranty.

Mar-2012 Update: The company backs the life-time warranty on these knives. The company send me a brand new set of knives, including a new wooden block, completely free. Great customer service experience.

I normally dont spend much money on knives but decided it was time to get a decent set. after reading reviews from all over the net i decided to give these a try. I have had them for a handful of months now and i can say they are great. takes much less pressure to cut through anything so that infact makes these knives safer to use then lower quality ones. they are stylish and look nice sitting on the counter. every piece is well balanced and i noticed this right off the bat while using them. anyone in the market for a new knife set should give this set a look.

Buy Chicago Cutlery Onyx 10-Piece Knife Set Now

Who are these guys? Great product, Great price. Beautiful knife and block set. Gonna give it as a gift. Wow///I purchased this set back on Oct. 2, 2012 for $62.00 Now this company has MORE THAN DOUBLED THE PRICE!!! Rating now drops from 5 to 3. I am NOT IMPRESSED with this company NOW!!!

Read Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery Onyx 10-Piece Knife Set Here

This is my first set of "quality" knives that I've actually picked out and bought on my own. I bought the set from a local department store. I did not intend to buy these knives, but I came across them while browsing for knife sets just to get some estimates, and I ended up with them in my cart. I hardly get a chance to cook and really just wanted a set for decoration and for special occasions. But, I found this set to be a great starter set. Right out of the box the knives were sharp and they feel pretty well balanced; they also have a pretty decent weight. So far, I have used one of the steak knives to cut a sandwich...so far, so good :-). For the price and for occasional use for a novice...GET THEM!!

Want Chicago Cutlery Onyx 10-Piece Knife Set Discount?

nice for the money spent. Can't afford the one's I want. I guess there made in China not marked on Knife's

0 comments:

Post a Comment