Chef's Choice M410 Crystal Crafter

Chef's Choice M410 Crystal CrafterI have looked for some time for a tool or sandpaper to smooth chips in china, and was delighted to see this demonstrated on television. I searched via Amazon and found exactly what I wanted. The product was delivered in a timely manner, the seller was attentive and the item is just as advertised. Thanks.

This product arrived in a timely manner and it works very well. It's convenient and easy to use. Everyone should have it for nicks that can quickly be taken care of.

Buy Chef's Choice M410 Crystal Crafter Now

OK so it is not the same as polishing a surface but it really works amazingly enough. I have a huge crystal bowl I am glad it is not expensive but it is pretty and useful. Recently I had some work done around my apartment and the person who did it put an unsightly chip that would certainly cut a person. I filed it smooth and since it is only about a half inch wide on a 14 inch bowl it barely shows. And this way the bowl still looks pretty. I keep fruit it and sometimes dry flowers. No one knows but me even though I've pointed it out.

Read Best Reviews of Chef's Choice M410 Crystal Crafter Here

My money was very well spent when I bought this. It's saved several glasses and mugs, and I'm sure I'll be able to rescue many more items in the future. Just be sure to use it very carefully. Anywhere that the wand accidentally touches will be scuffed! Also don't expect to have a polished finish; it will be a matt finish.

Want Chef's Choice M410 Crystal Crafter Discount?

I put a bad chip on the edge of the glass lid to one of my favorite casserole dishes. This diamond file took the cutting edge off it in just a few strokes. I'm so glad I took a chance and bought this tool.

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment