Cambridge Landscape Sand 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4

Cambridge Landscape Sand 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4This is a very nice flatware set. The design is very attractive and durability is excellent.

I got my first service for 4 from Amazon years ago, and was frustrated to find it had disappeared when I went to order more. Looked everywhere on line with no luck. Then I spotted it in Walmart, with a slightly changed name, for about half what it costs now on Amazon. Anyhow, it's a great set. It's heavy and larger than most, that is the forks and spoons have longer handles. The design is very attractive, with the alternating shiny and brushed finishes. I have three sets now and will go for a fourth. When this flatware was last on Amazon, it was around $20. Fifty strikes me as steep, but I like this pattern so well I would probably spring for it if I didn't know where to get it for less. Highly recommended.

Buy Cambridge Landscape Sand 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Now

I was disappointed in the quality of the flatware. It started to rust in spots when I washed them in my dishwasher. I now have chosen to hand wash them which is not a happy alternative.

Read Best Reviews of Cambridge Landscape Sand 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Here

They stopped carrying this item at my local store so i bought it online. These were of a heavier weight than the set i had bought but the same pattern.

Want Cambridge Landscape Sand 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment