BUILT Neoprene Origami Wine Bottle Tote, Black

BUILT Neoprene Origami Wine Bottle Tote, BlackI bought this Built NY wine bag because I liked the idea that it was collapsible. Unfortunately, in person it's not as neat as I expected.

First, the texture of the bag isn't soft and wetsuit like the other Built NY bags. It actually feels like a thin layer of neoprene over cardboard or rigid plastic. Second, the bag itself pushes back (or resists collapsing) more than I liked when I collapsed it; I can only imagine my dexterity getting it closed after I drank said bottle. Last, when it does collapse it was far bigger than I would've liked; it wouldn't fit in my shoulder bag discreetly; I'm better off with their signature wine bag shoved in my purse.

RETURNED.

I bought this for my boyfriend's mother and it was a hit. It is very cool looking and well made. It is stylish and practical. Makes a great gift.

Buy BUILT Neoprene Origami Wine Bottle Tote, Black Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment