Yoshihiro- Damascus "Kiritsuke" Yanagi Sushi Chef Knife Japanese Sword Type 11.7" 300mm - Made in J

Yoshihiro- Damascus 'Kiritsuke' Yanagi Sushi Chef Knife Japanese Sword Type 11.7' 300mm - Made in Japan5/5 Stars I seriously love this knife. But no knife will ever be perfect ;)

-The balance on this knife is extremely well done. Very comfortable to hold and use for extended periods of time. Though the handle seems a little larger than most others it feels nice once you get used to it.

-the blade comes fairly sharpened out of the box. very short work on the whet stones yields very pleasing results compared to my other white steel knife. *warning* The very tip of the knife is very thin and looks like it will break off quite easily. (by tip i mean the very point... about 1mm)

-Saya -A little disappointed in the saya, I wish it fits a little bit more snug; however, it gets the job done. I don't transport my knife around much so this isn't a big deal for me.

-Damascus layering is a little "in-your-face" at first but it gets less prominent as i have been sharpening and cleaning and I like it much better.

-Overall it is holding up to the use/abuse I put it through daily. I use this knife as my primary work knife so it sees 50 hours a week at a VERY high volume sushi bar/restaurant.

the knife is ok.service is perfect. so ,we satisfied our purchse.if the brand have some promotion,just let us know~ thank u~

Buy Yoshihiro- Damascus "Kiritsuke" Yanagi Sushi Chef Knife Japanese Sword Type 11.7" 300mm - Made in J Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment