Wusthof Pro 10 inch Wide Bread Knife

Wusthof Pro 10 inch Wide Bread KnifeBest bread knife we've ever used, including at restaurants I've worked when I was younger. Very easy slicing, requires very little pressure. The knife we were using was an 8 in and it was a little too short too often and this one is a perfect length.

I really wanted to give this knife 5 stars since I own many Wustof knives and they are great and this is also other than the shiny blade which doesn't hold on the magnet wall holder as well as the others. It slices bread easily and large veggies too or about anything else so far. The handle has the best grip of any I've ever held and it works very well with true Wustof quaility at a reasonable price.

Buy Wusthof Pro 10 inch Wide Bread Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment