Victorinox Cutlery 8-Inch Forged Chef's Knife, Black POM Handle

Victorinox Cutlery 8-Inch Forged Chef's Knife, Black POM HandleI work in a production kitchen and this knife kicks butt. It takes a beating, very solid, heavy steel. I also own a shun which I do not use at work because it is delicate. this forschner can easily break down thirty chickens or cut a case of potatoes without taking a ding or going dull, though I hone it throughout the day when I am doing heavy chopping. the handle is not rounded which was a little hard on my hand until I formed a thick callus. It is great for heavy kitchen work, if you're into that sort of thing.

Sharp, well weighted, and comfortable. does not hold its edge like a more expensive knife but excellent for the price.

Buy Victorinox Cutlery 8-Inch Forged Chef's Knife, Black POM Handle Now

I have several different types of knives. This may be the best of them all. I tried this brand because it was recommended by the owners of a new meat market in our town.

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox Cutlery 8-Inch Forged Chef's Knife, Black POM Handle Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment