Victorinox 6-Inch Offset Spatula/Turner, Black Polypropylene Handle

Victorinox 6-Inch Offset Spatula/Turner, Black Polypropylene HandleI had been cooking all my life, but had never heard of an 'offset spatula'! Just a simple kitchen tool which does exactly what it should. Flexible, light-weight, perfect for getting out servings of lasagna (for example) or turning tofu or other things in the frying pan. I should have had one years ago.

A total pleasure to use---no struggle flipping. Excellent quality. Great flex. Fits any pan. Wish I had one of these years ago!

Buy Victorinox 6-Inch Offset Spatula/Turner, Black Polypropylene Handle Now

I use this spatula almost daily. It's great for turning and serving roasted vegetables, flipping black currant buckwheat pancakes, or scooping up a duck egg cracked onto a bed of kale. It is strong, yet thin and flexible enough with a comfortable handle. The front edge of the spatula is sharp enough to cleanly cut down into a baked salmon which is handy. This is a good kitchen tool that I recommend without reservation.

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox 6-Inch Offset Spatula/Turner, Black Polypropylene Handle Here

i like it. for cook burgers, fry eggs, pancakes, everythings, light, and good size.. definitivamente la marca es muy buena y se aprecia la calidad

Want Victorinox 6-Inch Offset Spatula/Turner, Black Polypropylene Handle Discount?

I bought this item to use at work and I love it. Its held up well. I'm going to be buying more in the near future.

Save 38% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment