Unica Flatware Collection "Daniel" 24-Piece Black-Handle, Vibro Finish Flatware Set plus Organizer,

Unica Flatware Collection 'Daniel' 24-Piece Black-Handle, Vibro Finish Flatware Set plus Organizer, Service for 6The item description says "soup spoons and teaspoons," which lead me to believe that the soup spoons would be really significantly large like soup spoons often are. The labeling on the set itself has them as "dinner spoons" which is much more accurate a description of the spoon size than "soup spoons" and the teaspoons are, surprisingly enough in this day and age of blown proportions, about teaspoon size. Well, maybe two teaspoons but still significantly smaller.

The set's classy enough and the included drawer organizer is pretty okay though you can probably find something better at any box store for cheap. If I could rate things with half stars, this would get 4.5, but since I can't, it gets rounded down. I'll probably buy another set at some point if only to replace the teeny spoons that have instantly doomed themselves to a life of being used to stir coffee...or being used as actual spoons when I want to feel like a giant...yeah.

These are very cheaply made and feel light. They are about 3/4 size when compared to normal utensils. I kind of knew this when I purchased them, I did so because I live alone and at my age Im not trying to impress anybody. but i suggest that if guality is necessary pay more and get what you want.

Buy Unica Flatware Collection "Daniel" 24-Piece Black-Handle, Vibro Finish Flatware Set plus Organizer, Now

My husband and I decided to stop using disposable flatware at work, and we each wanted a set of cheap, reusable flatware. This set serves 6 and costs far less than most of the ones you buy as one-offs. It's not the strongest or prettiest, but it does the job, and you can't beat the price. We use the remaining 4 settings for camping.

Read Best Reviews of Unica Flatware Collection "Daniel" 24-Piece Black-Handle, Vibro Finish Flatware Set plus Organizer, Here

I bought this for my daughter's dorm apartment. I couldnt believe a bunch of girls wouldn't plan for their kitchen. I came home from moving her in and promptly started looking for kitchenware. I saw this great flatware set with a great price and purchased it for them. Amazon shipped it promptly and the girls received it in two days. They said it is a great set and they are thrilled. (BTW I also sent them dishes and cookware) Ahhh college kids.

Want Unica Flatware Collection "Daniel" 24-Piece Black-Handle, Vibro Finish Flatware Set plus Organizer, Discount?

These utensils are way too small. The smaller spoons are more like baby spoons. I thought this must be a joke. Utter waste of money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment