Under Cabinet K-cup® Holder. Designed for Keurig's® K-cups®- Elite

Under Cabinet K-cup® Holder. Designed for Keurig's® K-cups®- EliteI don't like to have a lot of kitchen counter clutter so I was so happy to find this product. I read a bunch of the reviews ahead of time so I went ahead and secured it with the screws so it wouldn't go anywhere. I love this thing so much that I bought a second one so both my husband and I can have our own coffees in our own holders. The design is sleek and I love being able to have a bunch of different flavored coffees right by my Keurig without having a pile of different boxes on the counter.

The one tip I would like to pass on is to open and close the holder by using the front bar only. Otherwise it can go up cockeyed and not close up flat.

Bought the smaller one for the wife. Mounting is a breeze. I went ahead and used the screws to insure it wasn't going anywhere. Perfect way to store your K cups without taking up a drawer or more counter space. It tucks them away nicely out of site under the cabinet. Highly recommend this unit.

Buy Under Cabinet K-cup® Holder. Designed for Keurig's® K-cups®- Elite Now

This was easy to install. After reading other reviews I decided to use the included screws. The bottom of my cabinet has a rough texture so I doubt the adhesive would have held very long. I did use it to keep the rack in place while I screwed it in. I love that it keeps my countertop clutter free. This is by far the best storage for k cups!

Read Best Reviews of Under Cabinet K-cup® Holder. Designed for Keurig's® K-cups®- Elite Here

Very nice item. The BUT is about the self (non)sticky tape provided. Had it installed about my wine glasses. In the middle of the night it fell down. It comes with screws USE THEM!!!

Will look for another though.

Want Under Cabinet K-cup® Holder. Designed for Keurig's® K-cups®- Elite Discount?

I love the idea was exactly what I was looking for to store KCups out of the way without taking up valuable counter top or cabinet space. I can't see the sticky tape being practical so I also used the screws.

My real complaint is that it doesn't come down smoothly/easily enough. It requires too much force to open. To me, this means it will eventually loosen the screws.

I would pay more for a better engineered product. I just think the movement isn't smooth enough and forces more wear/tear on the unit than should be necessary. a full 5 stars if it had a smooth/gliding movement instead of the forcefull/stiff/jerky pull required to yank it down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment