Ultimate Edge BS9 Blade Saver, Set of 9

Ultimate Edge BS9 Blade Saver, Set of 9Blade covers look good and hold knives ok. Compatible with my knife roll. Mix is awkward and some I will never use, but overall price per unit is still good even if you purchase a couple pieces of unnecessary plastic. I would round the edges to make them easier on the hands and/or knife roll.

Nice heavy tight-fitting blade guards. They work just fine with Globals in my wrap case.

Buy Ultimate Edge BS9 Blade Saver, Set of 9 Now

We recently remodeled our kitchen and needed something to protect our kitchen knifes. They were going to be in a drawer and nothing is worse for knife blades than bouncing around. These keep the blades protected and thus sharp.

Read Best Reviews of Ultimate Edge BS9 Blade Saver, Set of 9 Here

I am a knife junkie and love buying these when they are on sale. Most from Amazon don't come with any protection once I take them out of the box so these covers are perfect. They are nice and strong so I know the blades will be protected well. This is a nice large package with a variety of sizes. I do have a block on the counter that is full of knives and the ones that cannot fit in, these sleeves work great on. Now I just need to stay away from the knives on warehouse deals.

Want Ultimate Edge BS9 Blade Saver, Set of 9 Discount?

Having these blade savers will protect you valuable kitchen knives if you put them in a utensil drawer, and they also save your fingers from nasty cuts.

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment