Top Chef by Master Cutlery 9-Piece Knife Set

Top Chef by Master Cutlery 9-Piece Knife SetI subscribed to the Top Chef University and noticed that all the chefs were using this cutlery. I checked Amazon, and found them at a very reasonable price.

I currently have a set of German knives with a Chef's knife that is more expensive than this entire set. So, my purchase was not a necessity, but more of a curiosity as to the quality of knives that carried the name of this TV series. Over the last month, I have been happily using these knives and they are great. For me, they are well balanced and easy to keep extremely sharp with the brief use of the sharpening steel before use. They are just delightful to use.

The shears work fine but I kept my other pair because these cannot be disassembled for cleaning. This is not a negative but my preference.

Besides a knife block, the following equipment is provided.

7'' Santoku

5'' Santoku

6'' filet knife

8'' chef knife

8'' bread knife

3-1/2'' paring knife

Shears

Sharpening stick

IMO, the quality of the product would be an excellent deal at twice the price.

Good quality, nice and heavy, tang is almost full width of the blade. Good knives for the price. Not just a knife with a brand name (thank goodness).

Buy Top Chef by Master Cutlery 9-Piece Knife Set Now

I contemplated purchasing a professional grade knife set for around $1,000 from Williams Sonoma (Michel Bras), thinking that it would make me a better cook, but I decided to try these first, and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised. The first thing that impressed me that the handles were not wooden and they were very very sturdy. It has that welded metallic feel to it. The knives at relatively heavy and the sharpener is AMAZING! I sharpened all those suckers in a few minutes and everyone was as sharp as they can be. Each knife cut through my veggies and meat like butter and was still sharp after. I got this set along with my Catskill Craftsmen Wood End Grain Cutting Slab which is good for keeping your knives sharp and "healthy." Do not use these knives on plastic, glass or composite cutting boards. Invest in a good block and you will have many good years out of these. I have spent money on 1 chef knife equivalent to the price of this entire block and have had the same, maybe even better cutting experience with these knives. Just remember that you need to wash these knives right after you cook and wipe them dry so that they can do their job well. Do not put in the dishwasher and do not leave in the sink to soak or with other dishes.

Read Best Reviews of Top Chef by Master Cutlery 9-Piece Knife Set Here

I wanted a quality set of knives that would hold their edge, were weighted right and were comfortable to use but did not want to spend an exorbitant amount of money. The Top Chef set met all of these requirements. I have really enjoyed using them and am glad I listened to the other reviewers here and bought them.

This set is of very high quality and are awesome to work with. As an accomplished home chef I highly recommend them. Chris

Want Top Chef by Master Cutlery 9-Piece Knife Set Discount?

I like to own a good set of cutlery for my new kitchen. I reviewed several popular brands and bought two before I saw this set. Then I bought this set and left other two in the closet. I am so glad I bought this set, the size, the quality is exact what I wanted. The handle size is different for different pieces. It feels like the handle and the blade are made in one piece, so comfortable in your hands. If someone ask me for suggestions about cutlery set, I would say, do not waste time to search and compare, just buy this one and you would regret that you did.

Save 65% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment