The Ultimate Edge BS6 6-Piece Steak Knife Blade Saver Set

The Ultimate Edge BS6 6-Piece Steak Knife Blade Saver SetI bought this set to protect my smaller kitchen knives and it does the job perfectly. It is just long enough to hold my serrated tomato knife and my longer cheese blade. This set is an excellent value and is indispensible for the serious cook.

These measure 6-1/2 inches and can be cut to length very easily with a 24 tpi hacksaw (my scissors wouldn't cut through them). This is a very practical, inexpensive set. With them I can safely store my very sharp Victorinox steak knives in a drawer.

Buy The Ultimate Edge BS6 6-Piece Steak Knife Blade Saver Set Now

These blade savers are hard to find in retail stores. I'm glad Amazon carries them. I've had one for two years for the Sanuko blade and it has cracked. I'm not sure why it has, but the smaller savers do hold up. I prefer these to the snap on, just slide the blade in and you are saving yourself a lot of headaches with cuts.

Read Best Reviews of The Ultimate Edge BS6 6-Piece Steak Knife Blade Saver Set Here

These covers to protect the blades of sharp knives are just the ticket for on our boat so I don't cut myself rooting around in the drawer or dull the blade while being jostled around while we are underway.

Want The Ultimate Edge BS6 6-Piece Steak Knife Blade Saver Set Discount?

The product is fine but the dimensions are different than listed -

As listed

Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 2.5 x 1.2 inches

Actual is 6.9 length x 1" height.

Not sure where they're getting those numbers from.

0 comments:

Post a Comment