Swiss Army Brands 40603 Paring Knife, 3-1/4-Inch

Swiss Army Brands 40603 Paring Knife, 3-1/4-InchThese knives hold a edge seems like forever. This is a new order for gifts. Still using myself some I bought 5 years ago.

After damaging an identical knife by attempting to use it outside of the kitchen environment, I knew I had to get a replacement right away. This is my wife's favorite knife works fantastic on steak, fruit, etc. She bought the set at a fairly expensive price so I was prepared to pay through the nose for a replacement. Not so! This was very reasonably priced and arrived quick. No complaints here. I'll probably buy a couple more ... just in case.

Buy Swiss Army Brands 40603 Paring Knife, 3-1/4-Inch Now

This is the best paring knife I have ever used. I bought one 4 years ago from a restaurant supply and it is still just as sharp now. I was very glad to find them on Amazon. I bought some for family and friends too.

Read Best Reviews of Swiss Army Brands 40603 Paring Knife, 3-1/4-Inch Here

I bought these knives to use while crab fishing. They are so sharp that I can cut solidly frozen bait in 3 -4 strokes, bone and all. I've never had a sharper knife. They're inexpensive enough that when they get dull, I just toss them. Great knives for the price.

Want Swiss Army Brands 40603 Paring Knife, 3-1/4-Inch Discount?

My brother got me this as a gift a few years ago and my husband and I are constantly grabbing for it at the same time, so when my mother-in-law requested one for Christmas, I ordered a couple of extra for the house. The blade is really sharp, the handle is nicely formed, and the red color makes it easy to find in a crowded utensil drawer if you're not using the plastic sleeve that it ships in. Love this knife.

Save 57% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment