Schmidt Brothers Cutlery, SBOCH08, Bonded Teak 8 Inch Chef Knife

Schmidt Brothers Cutlery, SBOCH08, Bonded Teak 8 Inch Chef KnifeI have had this knife for about a month now, it looks great, and just as sharp as my $180 chefs knife. I would highly reccomend this knife over any others because it is such a good price for the quality.

I bought this knife after reading the reviews. I was a little skeptical because of the low price, but so far I really like it.

The wooden handle is nice. The shape and weight is great for me.

Buy Schmidt Brothers Cutlery, SBOCH08, Bonded Teak 8 Inch Chef Knife Now

I've had this knife since early 2012. Dropped it yesterday and the blade broke in half about an inch from the handle when it hit the ceramic tile floor. Broke my heart! I use this knife every day and love it. I will be contacting customer service tomorrow and see if this type of breakage is covered under any guarantee. If not I will order another. So despite it breaking I give it 4 stars, because it is a great knife.

I gave Schmidt Brothers a call and was sent a new knife. A few questions on where it broke and their concern that this should not have happened. With this kind of customer service I would increase my rating to 5 stars.

Read Best Reviews of Schmidt Brothers Cutlery, SBOCH08, Bonded Teak 8 Inch Chef Knife Here

I absolutely love kitchen knives! I got this knife after seeing a review about it in a magazine. It came super sharp and so far has kept it's sharpness well. I like the wooden handle. I recommend hand washing it though, because as I've run it through the dishwasher the wood on the handle has gotten sort of rough.

Want Schmidt Brothers Cutlery, SBOCH08, Bonded Teak 8 Inch Chef Knife Discount?

A friend of mine that was a professional chef recommended this knife to me, and I love it. The price was phenomenally low!

Save $0.01 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment