Pampered Chef 5" Utility Knife #1052

Pampered Chef 5' Utility Knife #1052
  • Fully forged, high-carbon German steel for a perfect edge and sharpness, stain and corrosion resistance, and superior strength and durability
  • Tapered blade for precise cutting
  • Gracefully contoured, chip-resistant handle for a comfortable grip
  • Etching indicating high-grade German steel
  • Protective storage cover to keep hands safe and knife protected

Thanks for the quick delivery. This was a Christmas present and my mom loved it! Very easy to work with and would definitely order from your site again.

Buy Pampered Chef 5" Utility Knife #1052 Now

My partner and I already have this utility knife, however, the fact of the matter is that you can never have too many of them. My sweetheart does most of the cooking and I do most of the prepping. We are constantly cutting and cleaning this knife throughout the cooking process and so I am getting her a brand new one for Christmas (so she no longer has to share)! I recommend this knife to anyone serious about cooking. It sharpens perfectly and its comfortable handle makes mincing and chopping a sinch!

Read Best Reviews of Pampered Chef 5" Utility Knife #1052 Here

This is a joy to have after fighting with my husband for years over kitchen knives! Why didn't I just do it years ago! Good grip, solid bladenice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment