OXO SteeL 11-Piece Barware Set

OXO SteeL 11-Piece Barware SetMy husband loved this Set for his Bar, everything in it is so helpful, of good quality and very nice. What's more I think is very good convinient to buy this set where you have most of the bar needs in a very good price, better than buying separetly.

I purchased this set as a surprise for my husband. He loves it. Everything is made of sturdy steel. Nothing feels flimsy. The set is very attractive and classy looking. I especially like the ice tongs. I have had other tongs that are awkward and difficult to use. Not these. There are teeth on the tongs for grabbing the ice. They are comfortable to use. We have received many compliments on this set. I am purchasing another set for a friend whose ice tongs I broke during our last barbeque. I recommend this set very much. The only thing I do not like about this set, a very small thing, is the lid to the ice bucket cannot be removed.

Buy OXO SteeL 11-Piece Barware Set Now

This set is perfect for a man cave with a bar. Impressive stainless steel, and comes with almost everything you need! I bought for my husband, and he loves it! (So do I). Shipped fast, and free with super saver shipping through AMAZON. Do not regret this decision.

Read Best Reviews of OXO SteeL 11-Piece Barware Set Here

I bought this bar set for my boyfriend. He loves it and used it last night to make a ginger whiskey drink. He's a designer, so of course everything needs to be detail-oriented and stainless, stainless, stainless. OXO's design principles fit his lifestyle and the bar set has amazing ease of use.

Want OXO SteeL 11-Piece Barware Set Discount?

Nice design and solid feel to components. Stores easily in box it's shipped in. The shaker contains an extra jigger on top.

Save $0.04 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment