Oneida Capello 6-Piece Serving Set

Oneida Capello 6-Piece Serving SetI read the negative reviews, but ordered it anyway. This is a gift so I haven't used the peaces yet, but it is attractive and heavy weight. I didn't give it 5 stars because it have not used them.

I recently purchased service for 8 la femina by zwilling and henckels. Though I love the set it only came with two serving pieces and I was not able to find a matching hostess set.

The capelllo set coordinates nicely. It has a mirror finish, did just fine in the dishwasher. Also it is 18/10 stainless not 18/8 as stated in the description. The pieces are heavy and sized properly for serving. Also the four larger pices nest nicely and do not take up a lot of drawer space. The meat fork and spoon can do double duty as salad servers. So far it does not seem to scratch easily. The gravy ladle is an actual ladle, it appears to be a flat spoon in the photo. I paid less than 18.00 for the six piece set, it still would be a good value at twice that amount. I like it so much I am considering a service for eight.

Buy Oneida Capello 6-Piece Serving Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment